Friday, November 15, 2013

Got My Self a Dragon City Gold Hack

Hello, my dear blog readers.

As you all know the facebook has this game Dragon City.
I've been playing it for a while and got pretty far. But the thing is you must have to invest money in the game to get gems (in game currency) and that's not good, considering it's just a game. I've spent at least $30 for those game gems and I wont spend my money anymore.

You know why?

Because today I've found a working cheat or a hack for the game. I didn't believe it at first, but when I tried it I was amazed. First of all, it really worked, second you can add as much gems as you want.

Here is the link ----> Dragon City Hack


Go ahead and try it yourself if you don't believe me or check out the video proofs - it's even filmed with a video camera to prove it's not fake. Believe me it's hard to fake a camera footage. :)



Be sure to check out second footage of the proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment